We are located in Hangar 1 South, Old Sarum Airfield, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6DZ.
Just off the A345, 5 miles south of Amesbury, 2 miles north of Salisbury
Note: We are NOT on the MOD Boscombe Down Airfield.
Directions from the A303:
1. At the Countess roundabout (junction of the A303 and A345) take the south bound A345 towards Salisbury for 5.8 miles.
2. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Portway
3. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Portway.
4. At the traffic lights turn right onto Lancaster Road - Sarum Business Park.
5. At the end of the road take the sharp left turn.
6. Take the next right turn (between the hangars), Hangar 1 South is on your right at the far end.
7. Turn right at the end (in front of the Comet).
8. The public car park is on the airfield side in front of the low buildings.
9. The entrance is through the far western doorway in the low buildings.
Directions from Salisbury:
1. At the Castle roundabout (junction of the A36 and A345) take the north bound A345 towards Amesbury for 1.6 miles.
2. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Portway.
3. Continue at step 3 above.
BDAC—Old Sarum Airfield Museum
Click here to use Google Map to plan your trip