6th Aerobilia – Saturday TBD May 2018
· Sale of Aviation and militaria items (aircraft parts, instruments, kits, models, books, uniforms you name it).
· Stalls holder access from 06:30 and Earlybirds access from 08:00.
· The public allowed access from 10:00am at our normal entry prices.
· Earlybird tickets are available in advance and on the day and cost £10 including entrance to the museum.
· Internal and external stalls available.
· Stalls must be paid for in advance, payment is non-refundable, and includes entrance for two. For prices please contact us.
· Booking forms and details available from Hugh Sillett Aerobilia Tel: 01980 863062
· The museum and its staff cannot be held responsible for any damage to the stalls, condition of goods, or theft/loss of goods.
If you would like to be kept informed, have any questions or need any more information please contact us:
Boscombe Down Aviation Collection (Aerobilia), Hangar 1 South, Old Sarum Airfield, Old Sarum, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6DZ.
Tel: 01722 323636 or Aerobilia
BDAC—Old Sarum Airfield Museum
BDAC Presentation Series
Monthly presentations 18:30 for 19:00 in the BDAC conference room @ Old Sarum Airfield:
Entrance: Members free
Non-members £5 (includes a brief visit to the collection)
17 Oct. 2017 60 years of the U2 - Chris Pocock
21 Nov. 2017 The Salmond Brothers - Early Flying Commanders - from BE2 to S6B - Gp. Capt. David Baker
19 Dec. 2017 The Cooper’s unique contribution to aviation history - Richard and Peter Cooper
For the above Click For Further Information
If you would like to be kept informed of future events, have any questions or need any more information please contact us:
Boscombe Down Aviation Collection, Hangar 1 South,
Old Sarum Airfield,
Wiltshire, SP4 6DZ.
Tel: 01722 323636
Special Events 2017
· GASCo Safety Evening Wednesday 29th November 19:00 till 21:30
· Carols Take Flight Friday 8th December 2017. Family Service 17.30 with refreshments at 17.15. Adults Service at 19.00 with refreshments at 18.30.
· A Christmas Get Together, BDAC members and their guests only, Wednesday 13th December 2017 18:30 - 21:00
Tickets where required and details for all of the above are available from the BDAC Shop. Tel: 01722-323636
· Vintage Sunday Fly and Drive in. Our popular event for vintage and classic cars, motorbikes and aircraft.
Join us on the first Sunday of every month for this informal gathering.
· 5 November 2017, 3 December 2017, and into 2018
· Arrivals from 10am
· Free landings at Old Sarum for all aircraft registered before 1960.
· Reduced entry (£5) to the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection for pilots of pre-1960 aircraft and drivers/riders of classic and vintage cars and motorbikes.
· VW ‘Meet Up’ A free monthly get-together for VW Group owners and enthusiasts.
Join us on the last Sunday of every month for this fun and relaxed gathering.
· 29 October 2017, 26 November 2017, 31 December 2017 and into 2018
· Arrivals from 10am
· Reduced entry (£5) to the Boscombe Down Aviation Collection for all VW drivers (and their passengers) bringing their cars.
· For both of the above please adhere to a few rules…
· On arrival, please follow the signs and look out for marshals who will direct you to a dedicated parking area.
· There are allocated parking areas - please park where you are asked to and don't park on any area that has hatched markings or that has been coned off.
· Cars and motorbikes must not enter the active airfield.
· Do not walk onto the airfield itself, it is active so will have aircraft and helicopters landing and taking off.
· Dogs are welcome, but because it's an active airfield they must be on leads.
· Please be respectful and don't litter.
Drive safe and we'll see you there!